Today’s real estate update:
That’s not good. Pity. What should we do?
- A Miami urban explorer photographed abandoned mansions across the South [MNT]
- The guitar-shaped Hard Rock hotel is a monstrosity that has offended nature itself [Miami.com]
Now there’s an opinion!
- Across the country, homes that are hurricane-resistant are scarce [Real Deal Miami]
- Miami board approves two mixed-use hotels in Edgewater and Brickell [Real Deal]
- The Cheeca Lodge is back, tiki bar and all [New York Times]
The Florida Keys landmark has resurrected itself after Hurricane Irma.
- Check out the attendance figures at the new ICA Miami [Miami Today]
- Sephora has opened on Lincoln Road [Ocean Drive]
- A private tour of Prive Island Estates [Ocean Drive]
- Downtown nightclubs are collateral damage in redevelopment boom [Real Deal]
Less party. More condos.
- Check out this illuminated parade performance at Vizcaya [Grove Grapevine]
Photo by Phillip Pessar