Today’s newsy roundup from around South Florida:
- Treasure hunter looks for shipwrecks near Miami with a map drawn from space [NT]
- The best free events in Miami this week [Miami New Times]
- Check out the custom ice cubes from this South Florida ice maker [Flamingo]
- Wellington development proposed for owners of horses and airplanes [Real Deal]
- West Grove residents worry new bed and breakfast will gentrify historic nabe [MNT]
- Ugo Colombo’s car dealership settles complaints of bias against females [Real Deal]
Photo of E.W.F. Stirrup House in the West Grove by Phillip Pessar.