And other super-fresh real estate and neighborhoods news from across South Florida.
- A timeline of deaths along the Brightline Miami-Orlando train [Miami New Times]
- Miami-Dade’s transit director suspended by mayor over plan to make fares free [Miami Herald]
- Audemars Piguet, the luxury Swiss watchmaker, is bringing its lounge concept to the top-floor penthouse of some new infill construction in Sunset Harbour [Ocean Drive]
- Check out the new renderings of the full floor penthouse planned for Miami’s Waldorf-Astoria Residences supertall [The Next Miami]
- Miami’s super sparkly 75-story Baccarat Residences tower has just broken ground [The Next Miami]
- Check out this YouTuber’s comparison of taking the Brightline to Orlando and just flying there [The Next Miami]
- The Brightline is searching for a new Treasure Coast station site somewhere north of West Palm Beach [Commercial Observer]
- The City of Miami is trying to rezone tiny little Allen Morris Park, one of the few green spaces in Brickell [The Next Miami]
- Rich Miamians are designing entire rooms for Amazon package deliveries, in their new homes [Miami New Times]
- A new restaurant for those who do dinner and a Broadway show has reopened in the Arsht Center’s old restaurant space [Miami Herald]
Feature image is interior rendering of the Waldorf-Astoria’s Downtown Miami tower penthouse.