Maybe if the neighbors get lucky, Joan Collins will even come to the housewarming… post-Covid, of course. There’s lots more news, below.
- A waterfront Palm Beach mansion has sold for $41 million, which isn’t chump change even there [Real Deal Miami]
- Little Havana’s famous Azucar ice cream shop opened a second location, in Kendall [Miami Herald]
- The guy that produced the original “Dynasty” and “The Love Boat” has bought an $8 million house in Morningside [Real Deal Miami]
- Peter Thiel, the venture capitalist that founded Paypal with Elon Musk and is now a rather vocal libertarian, just bought a house on the Venetian Islands for $18 million [Miami Herald]
- PMG is building a 65-story hotel and residential tower on top of E11EVEN Nightclub, calling it what else, E11EVEN Hotel & Residences. Deepak Chopra will operate the spa. [Miami Herald]
- Check out this wild house architect Kobi Karp has designed for someone on the Sunset Islands [Miami Herald]
- Want more details, and lots of renderings of the E11EVEN Hotel & Residences? Check them out, here [The Next Miami]