- Cranes removed at Park Grove [Golden Dusk]
- Surfside’s longboarding Mayor Dietch surfs the streets [The New Tropic]
- A primer on all the Miami links to the Trump-Russia case [Miami New Times]
- The Miami DDA is seeking design ideas for the bay walk and river walk [DDA]
- First office building at MiamiCentral will open by the end of the summer [TRD]
- Retired NFL star’s tricked out estate lists for $2.4 million [Curbed Miami]
- Proposed Hyatt Regency redevelopment downtown gets pushed back [TRD]
Sean, did you take that cool photo?? What it is? Where is it?
It’s a trellis roof in the garden at Vizcaya.