As the New York Times says, it’s all the news that’s fit to print.
- Preservationists are fighting to stop the demolition of an historic home once owned by Phil Collins [MH]
- Developer plans to demolish Al Capone’s Palm Island house [MH]
- Preservationists aim to shoot down plan to demolish Al Capone’s Palm Island house [MH]
- Wacky fabulous bright pink development will be affordable housing for seniors [MH]
- Floating hotel planned to be built off the coast of Miami [Bloomberg]
- Spider-like arches of Downtown Miami’s signature bridge begin their rise [TNM]
- Two tallest towers south of Brickell proposed at Metrorail station [TNM]