But we’ve still got some interesting stuff for ya.
- That interesting little building that’s been under construction just off I-195 is a co-working space called NeueHouse, which will have a menu by Casa Tua and will open by the end of 2020.
- These South Florida restaurants are open for delivery or takeout during the coronavirus shutdown. [Going Out]
- Could coronavirus change future office needs? [Miami Herald]
- For luxury condos in Miami, the Super Bowl was a big win. [Miami Herald]
- Real estate pros weigh in on Fed and Trump’s to bolster economy from COVID-19 pains [Real Deal Miami]
- Legal advice for HOAs: Take coronavirus seriously, but don’t panic. [Miami Herald]
- Coronavirus has cross these real estate events off the calendar, for now [Miami Herald]
- A historic black church condemned by the city of Coral Gables will the become a theater. [Miami Herald]
- The cheapest place to rent in South Florida is, predictably, really far away from everything. [Miami Herald]
- Lots of things have closed over the national coronavirus shutdown, including the Breakers [Palm Beach Daily News]
- While you’re hunkered down waiting out coronavirus, take this virtual tour of the Frost Museum of Science, because it’s closed too. [Frostscience.org]
- State universities, UM, will finish semester online, cancel graduation ceremonies. [South Florida Business Journal]