Another beloved Miami locale is at risk, and other news.
- The popular Haulover sandbar could be dredged to revive Bal Harbour’s depleted beach [Miami Herald]
- 144-room hotel addition proposed for Lincoln Road building where Books & Books is located [The Next Miami]
- Moped-sharing is coming to Miami, with a fleet of 750 rentable mopeds [The Next Miami]
- In Palm Beach, you’ll soon be able to live at Tiffany’s in a new luxury condo directly above the famed jeweler. [Real Deal]
- A public skate park, Lot 11, has just opened in the heart of Downtown Miami [Miami New Times]
- Margaritaville developer plans another Hollywood Beach hotel despite opposition [Real Deal]
- MOCA North Miami explores poetic female artists in new exhibition [Miami New Times]