Today’s real estate and hotel news around Miami:
- Miami voters approved a hotel for Jungle Island. The design is out, but does it fit in? [Miami Herald]
The sleek design includes elevated gardens above a new parking garage, and a rooftop bar. It’s part of a plan to turn Jungle Island into an ‘eco-resort.’
- Stacked shipping container hotel planned in Downtown Miami [The Next Miami]
- Old U.S. post office and courthouse to be converted into five levels of bars and restaurants [Next Miami]
- The MiMo grillwork is finally being removed at Biscayne Blvd’s old INS Building [TNM]
- SkyRise Miami groundbreaking set for the second quarter of 2019 [The Next Miami]
Are you a fan of this ‘vertical amusement park’ coming to Biscayne Bay?