The latest real estate and travel news across South Florida:
Yes, Brickell Avenue was overrun with astroturf.
- An F1 race car did donuts on the rooftop helipad of One Thousand Museum [TNM]
- Work underway on $802 million ‘signature bridge’ and double-deck highway [TNM]
- Inside 85-story Panorama Tower, the tallest building in Florida [TNM]
- Driving to Key West? Here’s where you should go on the way [Miami.com]
- Lincoln Road restaurants defy outdoor music ban [Miami New Times]
Thump, thump, thump, thump…
- Renzo Piano’s Eighty Seven Park tops off [Golden Dusk Photography]
- Bayside Marketplace unveils a basket of upgrades [Miami Today]
Maybe locals will start going there, or maybe not.
- County scours nation for best bicycle and scooter sharing rules [Miami Today]
- Wynwood study supports adding a Tri-Rail station [Miami Today]