The latest South Florida real estate news:
- Massive ‘innovation district’ could change Little Haiti forever, but what would that mean? [Miami Herald]
- Someone made a Wynwood-themed bar in Greece [Miami New Times]
Yep, you read that right. The New Times has some questions.
- Edgewater’s Missoni Baia condo tower begins its 649-foot climb [Curbed Miami]
- Somebody wants to build a hotel near the Versailles Restaurant [Real Deal]
- How a culture of secrecy boosts South Florida condo market [Real Deal]
- Miami’s spec home market is slowing down [Real Deal]
- The gambling question in Miami-Dade County [Real Deal]
It’s a big question.
- Philip Levine and Scott Robins propose mixed-use hotel in Wynwood [Real Deal]
- Inside the abandoned Redland coral castle house [Abandoned Florida]