Lots happening around greater Miami:
- Waiting for a bus in Miami is still a miserable experience [Miami Herald]
- Small butcher shops are in a renaissance around South Florida [Herald]
- Property values are up 4 percent in Miami Beach, but the city still faces a deficit [Miami Herald]
- Famed for saving historic buildings, Coral Gables wants to bulldoze one [Herald]
- Where can you afford a home in South Florida? [Miami Herald]
- Ideas fly like popcorn as developers eye downtown’s waterfront [Biscayne Times]f
Who’s heard of the Miami Wave?
- The Miami City Cemetery is near death [Biscayne Times]
It’s falling apart, despite its incredible history.
- Miami’s parking addiction is a big problem [Biscayne Times]
The Downtown Development Authority is caling it the ‘Miani Walk.’
- Transit-oriented development coming to Overtown [Next Miami]