Today’s Miami real estate news, both good and bad:
- Miami sellers made a nice profit in 2017, but not enough for a new home [Herald]
- The Ciprianis opening their first Florida hotel in the Grove [Miami Herald]
The hotel will be called ‘Mr. C’
Technically it’s the City of Miami’s largest park.
- Thompson hotels to make Florida return at new hotel in South Beach [SFBJ]
- ‘Whitehall’ mansion in Miami Beach sold for $18.5 million [The Real Deal]
It has the same name has Henry Flagler’s iconic mansion in Palm Beach, but it is far from the same house.
- At least 45 units already reserved at Okan Tower so far, g-breaking this fall [TNM]
- 2 MiamiCentral and 3 MiamiCentral listed for sale [The Next Miami]
- This may be the Citizen M Hotel planned for Brickell’s Periconne’s site [TNM]
- Self-driving car company Waymo could be in Miami soon [The Next Miami]
- In North Beach, vacant city lots could become parks, hotel & cafe [The Next Miami]
- Even parking spaces will be air-conditioned in this luxury Surfside condo [TNM]
- American Dream Miami flipping to more entertainment, less retail [TNM]
It’s supposed to be the country’s biggest mall, but now with less ‘mall.’
No more schlepping across Alligator Alley!
Photo via The Next Miami