Miami’s real estate news:
- ‘Kevin Tomlinson ruled guilty of extorting ‘The Jills, his rivals in the luxury Miami real estate market [Miami Herald]
What do you think about the cards Kevin was dealt? Is it fair? Did he do it?
- County fair offers glimpse of tiny home future [Miami Herald]
- Will this new convention center hotel plan finally please voters? [Miami Herald]
It’s being proposed by some of the biggest wigs in local real estate development. If anybody can get it right, they can.
- Inside Related/Terra’s Park Grove [Miami Luxury Homes]
- Scooter companies pulling out of Miami just weeks after making their debuts [Herald]
Have you taken Limebike or Bird scooters yet? They’re fantastic. The Big Bubble hears they’ll be back after a little politicking. Fingers crossed and talley-ho.
- The Brightline wants to extend train service to Tampa [Real Deal Miami]
- Tri-Rail selects site for second Boca Raton station [Real Deal Miami]
- Demolition underway at Mandala Hotel site [Real Deal Miami]
- SkyRise Miami site still being used as a surface parking lot [Next Miami]
- Downtown residents look to put breaks on Formula 1 races [Curbed Miami]
A bunch of NIMBYs or a bad idea?
Well, that’s nice.